Reinforcing its commitment to the entire chain of suppliers, customers, partners and employees, TSEA Energia presents the measures and policies that has adopted to protect its employees and operations resulting from the threats presented by the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak and clarifies the impacts outbreak in their operations.
Providing services across the national territory of varying scope (including EPC, Protection and Control Services, Services, Commissioning and Energizing), offices in São Paulo and Curitiba and manufacturing units in Contagem and Betim, both in the State of Minas Gerais, we take protective measures to guide and take care of our main resource, people. Here you will find all the official announcements made by the company and how we are going through this delicate moment.
- TSEA energia gives details of developments relating to coronavirus;
- TSEA issues an update on developments related to the coronavirus pandemic;
- TSEA gives notice of a MATERIAL EVENT related to the effect of the coronavirus pandemic on its operations;
- An update from TSEA on the impact of COVID-19 on our operations (4/4/20);
- An update from TSEA on the impact of COVID-19 on our operations (23/4/20).
- TSEA announces new pandemic impacts – March / 2021.